Litho beta release 0.6.1 (2020-05-14)
- Download our Companion App from the iOS App Store or Android Play Store.
- This app will allow you to easily update the firmware of your device to the latest version.
- Before getting started with the SDK, please verify that you have the latest firmware version using the Companion App. If you don’t have the latest version of the firmware, make sure to update.
- Download our latest SDK for Unity here.
- When you purchase a LITHO your login details will be sent to the purchase email you provide within 24hrs. If you haven’t purchased a LITHO yet, you can buy one here!
- Information on how to get started with the SDK is here. See the rest of our documentation pages for tutorials on more sophisticated use cases.
- Follow this guide for the basics on wearing and using Litho.
- Please see our FAQ and troubleshooting guide. Have a look at our forum to see if there’s a thread that references your issue.
- If your question is still unresolved, please ask a question on the support forum and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you’re having hardware issues that are not described in our FAQ, or have payment or shipping queries, please email us at email@example.com.
We really love seeing how developers use Litho and what they make with it. We encourage everyone to showcase their work on our forum.
Have fun building with Litho!
The Litho Team
If you have any issues getting started feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you have fun exploring the potential of Litho!